The Law Office of B.J. Early Legal Team
We stand for expertice and years of experience in a wide variety of legal disciplines. Get to know us better.
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Civil Law
- Personal Injury
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Murray State University, Murray, Kentucky
Juris Doctor Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Moot Court Workers COmpensation Travel Team
Florida Bar Member
Advanced Defender College
Gerald T Bennett Trial Training Program
Broward Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Hat Trick Award 2005 and 2003 recipient
Recipient of top 10% Jury Trial Award
United States District Court Southern District of Florida
Kentucky Bar Member
United States District Court Western Kentucky District
Founded Law Office of B.J. Early
Speaker for the Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association Member, 2007 - Present
- Florida Bar Association Member, 2002 – Present
- Kentucky Bar Association Member 2007- Present
- President Toastmasters International, Club #: 590751
- Hancock County Chamber of Commerce 2007-present
- Hancock County Fair Board Member 2011-present
- Hawesville Steamboat Festival Board Member 2011-present
- Indian Lake Board Member
- Kentucky Mason - Apprentice level
- Sponsor Hancock County Cal Ripken Baseball league
Justice Von Early
More often than not you will find Justice snoozing away on the couch. Many people stop by the office just to give him a good petting and simply leave. Kids are especially welcome to pet him.
- Offical Office Greeter
- Couch "holder-downer"
Sire: Jumbo Boy Chester WS02070812 10-4 AKC DNA# V567307
Dam: Pookie Bear Wireman WSO5219301 10-5
What the lion is to the cat, the mastiff is to the dog, the nobelest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him.
His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race.
Cynographia Britannica 1800